Online learning offers students access to education outside of the traditional face-to-face classroom. Many find the online course experience to be very rewarding, but you must be prepared for the environment. Are you self motivated? Are you comfortable expressing your ideas in writing? Can you commit the time and energy needed to successfully complete an online course? If you can answer yes to these questions, then online learning just may be the right fit for you.
Online Learning and You
- What Every Student Should Know about Online Learning: http://www.ion.uillinois.edu/resources/tutorials/overview/reid.html
- Tips for Online Success: http://www.ion.illinois.edu/resources/tutorials/pedagogy/studentprofile.asp
Our Online Learning and Teaching Affiliates
- University of Illinois Online – the central source for information about available online programs and courses from the three campuses of the University of Illinois
- Illinois Virtual Campus – catalog of distance learning opportunities from over 70 Illinois colleges and universities
- Illinois Online Network - online faculty professional development courses and educational resources